Friday, August 17, 2018

Picking this up eight years later...

I am going to start using this blog to record my travels...  I got a $100 prime day deal on a little chrome book that I am going to take along with me, so hopefully I will be able to update just about every day.  I have a couple trips coming up for the remainder of the year.

The adventure that starts tomorrow I am super pumped about!  Kory and I are going on our longest trip eva!  It is his first time out of North America and his first time on a cruise.  But first, to New York!

The story goes that Kory is a big Harry Potter fan... I love it too, but not as much as he does!  When I found out that the two part play, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, was coming to Broadway, I knew we had to go.  In January tickets went on sale and I battled Ticketmaster for half a day and got us tickets for this Sunday, August 18th.  I told Kory, "Well, we will be in New York, that's pretty close to Europe, we should just continue on..."  And since he loves me, he entertained the thought and let me plan plan away.  We are going to spend two nights in New York, then an overnight flight and night in Rome, and then on a seven night Norwegian Epic cruise around the Mediterranean.  Should be a blast... I have been counting down the days and now it is finally here.

Stay tuned for our adventures...

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you both! What an amazing adventure. Can't wait to see pics and read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope both of you have an amazing trip. Can’t wait to see pictures. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete